If the unit will not charge, take the following steps:
- Check the charging base:
- Is the charging base plugged in?
- Is the outlet receiving power? Check this by plugging in another appliance and determining whether the outlet is receiving power.
- Unwind the charging base cord completely, plug in the Quick Charge Base. If there is a green light on the bottom of the Quick Charge Base, the charging base is operating properly.
- Check the unit:
- Place the AER Dryer in the charging base for approximately 30 minutes.
- Make sure the AER Dryer is in the “off” position by moving the slide switch down.
- If there are red, yellow or green lights (flashing or steady), the unit is charging.
- If this does not work, contact customer support for assistance.