Cleaning the Charging Base: To clean the charging base, simply wipe it down with a wet cloth or towel.
- Do not use bleach, vinegar, acetone (nail polish remover), or other chemicals to clean the AER Dryer, cord, or other surfaces.
- Isopropyl alcohol of at least 70 solutions may be used if needed. Do not submerge any AER Dryer parts in any liquid.
- Always unplug the charging base or travel cord after use. Use the AER Dryer only for its intended use as described in this manual.
- Do not use attachments not recommended by the manufacturer
- Do not use the AER Dryer near bathtubs, showers, sinks, or other basins containing water.